If have any questions about our wheel ranges and which wheels would be ideal for you? Why not call our friendly and knowledgeable staff on 01539 766959 Our lines are open from 9am to 4pm. Alternatively you can email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to high wheel sale volumes we are a little behind at the moment. If you ordered these wheels today you will receive them on the 4th January. We have applied an extra 10% discount for the wait.
What is the difference between AERO and PRO Range? Find out here
- UCI Test certified
- Weight Per Set: 1877gms (Rim Brake)
- Clincher: Tube and tubeless compatible
- Rider Weight Limit: 110Kg
- The same rim for both Aero and Pro Range
- Rim Material: 100% Carbon fibre T700 high mod Japanese Toray carbon
- Rim Finish: Plain UD matt carbon. Highly effective hard wearing braking surface 3K carbon weave (they can't burn out) more effective than alloy
- Fits 20, 21, 23, 25, 27mm Clincher Tyres.
- Reinforced Kevlar Hoop Insert (Shatter Proof).
- Width: Tyre Bead Inside To Inside: 19mm/ External Width 26mm
- Max Recommended Tyre Pressure: 120 psi
- All spares available.
RIM BRAKE HUBS:
- High end performance at a great price
- DT's 350 family of hubs comes with all of the same killer features as the 240 line but gives an alternative option for the more budget conscious consumer
- The 350 hub features a steel axle and fully sealed bearings
- A forged aluminium hub shell keeps weight to a minimum
- Featuring the unique Star Ratchet system: patented drive system within the Freehub offering low maintenance, ultimate strength and quick engagement
- The 18 engagement teeth on the ratchets make for a more positive pick-up
- A special DT Swiss coating on the ratchets and axles greatly improves the lifespan of these parts
- This all comes together to make the 350 low maintenance, and give it unsurpassed strength
- The same quad bearing system as used in the 240s hubs, with corrosion resistant steel bearings and improved contact-free double flange sealing giving added durability and performance
- The No Tool system makes servicing easy
- Weight: Rear Hub (265g) Front Hub (228g)
- 24 Rear Spokes, 20 Front Spokes
The Best Value DT Swiss Wheelset on the Market
Now with a choice of nipple colours: Black, Mid Blue, Red, Gold, Purple, Green.
Also Delivered With:
- Carbon Specific Brake Pads.
- Spare of each spoke
- Washer For Shimano 9,10 speed, no washer needed for 11 Speed.
- Rim Tape
- Alloy QR Skewers (not branded)
Tubeless Tyre Fitting:
We can expertly fit both tubed and tubeless tyres to your wheels. With tubeless we fit free tape and valves. With tubed tyres we fit free Continental Race tubes (size and valve to fit the wheels your purchase)
CLICK HERE For Tubeless Tyre Options
CLICK HERE For Tubed Tyre Options
More Reasons To Buy:
See Customer Photos HERE