If have any questions about our wheel ranges and which wheels would be ideal for you? Why not call our friendly and knowledgeable staff on 01539 766959 Our lines are open from 9am to 4pm. Alternatively you can email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to high wheel sale volumes we are a little behind at the moment. If you ordered these wheels today you will receive them on the 4th January. We have applied an extra 10% discount for the wait.
What is the difference between AERO and PRO Range? Find out here
- UCI Test certified
- Weight Per Set: 1513gms (Rim Brake)
- Clincher: Tube and tubeless compatible
- Rider Weight Limit: 110Kg
- The same rim for both Aero and Pro Range
- Rim Material: 100% Carbon fibre T700 high mod Japanese Toray carbon
- Rim Finish: Plain UD matt carbon. Highly effective hard wearing braking surface 3K carbon weave (they can't burn out) more effective than alloy
- Fits 20, 21, 23, 25, 27mm Clincher Tyres.
- Reinforced Kevlar Hoop Insert (Shatter Proof).
- Width: Tyre Bead Inside To Inside: 19mm/ External Width 26mm
- Max Recommended Tyre Pressure: 120 psi
- All spares available.
Sapim CX-Ray Straight Pull Race Spokes
- Almost as light as Titanium.
- More long lasting than any other spokes on the market.
- Extremely high fatigue test results.
- Special alloy treatment and sophisticated production.
- The best aerodynamic eliptic spoke available.
- Produced from high-tensile, fatigue-resistant 18/8 stainless steel conforming to the Sapim quality standard specifications.
RIM BRAKE HUBS:
- Featuring redesigned flanges for Straight Pull spokes
- Forged aluminium hub shell keeps weight to a minimum
- Features the unique Hugi Star Ratchet ratchet system
- The star ratchet drive system within the Freehub offers low maintenance, unsurpassed strength and super-quick engagement
- 18 engagement teeth on ratchets make for a more positive pick-up, and an improved power transfer
- A special coating on the surface of the ratchets and axles vastly improves their lifespan
- Quad bearing system with corrosion resistant stainless steel bearings and improved contact-free double flange sealing for added durability
- The 'No-Tool' system makes servicing easy
- Weight: Rear Hub (212g) Front Hub (107g)
- 24 Rear Spokes, 20 Front Spokes
The Best Value DT Swiss Wheelset on the Market
Now with a choice of nipple colours: Black, Mid Blue, Red, Gold, Purple, Green.
Also Delivered With:
- Carbon Specific Brake Pads.
- Spare of each spoke
- Washer For Shimano 9,10 speed, no washer needed for 11 Speed.
- Rim Tape
- Alloy QR Skewers (not branded)
Tubeless Tyre Fitting:
We can expertly fit both tubed and tubeless tyres to your wheels. With tubeless we fit free tape and valves. With tubed tyres we fit free Continental Race tubes (size and valve to fit the wheels your purchase)
CLICK HERE For Tubeless Tyre Options
CLICK HERE For Tubed Tyre Options
More Reasons To Buy:
See Customer Photos HERE