Hot Product 5 Sold In The Last 24 Hours
ZUUS is based in Windermere the Lake District. Our wheels are popular and we build to order and are currently 14 days behind. We are offering a 15% Discount if you are willing to wait. Use code ZUUS15 at checkout
What is the difference between AERO and PRO Range? Find out here
If you order these wheels today you will receive them on Thursday 1st November
The ZUUS Pro 38mm combo is a wheelset for high end competition, offering state-of-the-art aerodynamics. The small rim depth offers greater stability in high winds, ideal for hilly races.
- 60 Day Free Trial click here for details
- 24 months back to base warranty click here for details
- Logos removable, to make completely plain wheels if you prefer.
- Tube and Tubeless compatible.
- Modern 26mm width.
- Crash replacement click here for details
Building on the success of the Aero series, the ZUUS Pro series wheelsets are our most advanced carbon wheelsets to date. Set the pace, wind tunnel tested profile aero rims, super smooth top quality precision bearings by EZO Japan. Tubeless-ready, ultimate puncture protection with lower pressures. Our wheels work superbly with standard clincher tyres & tubeless too. Modern width for better comforts and corners, wide 26mm rims for superior road contact, with lower-rolling resistance and enhanced grip. Designed with speed in mind, we create the best wheels for each type of riding, we don't spec down to a price point. Ride away on the climbs, remarkably lightweight.
- Weight per set 1459g.
- Rider Weight Limit 110Kg.
- 100% Carbon Fibre T700 High Mod UD Japanese Toray Carbon.
- New straight Pull Hubs for extra rigidity.
- Large Bearings for super smooth glide.
- HUB: High Tensile 7075-T6 Axle.
- 3 X Treble Pawl Free Hub.
- Steel Spline Insert (All in All Light and Bomb Proof).
- 20F/24R Pillar PSRXTRA Aero straight pull.
- Highly effective hard wearing basalt braking surface with 3K weave (they can't burn out) more effective than alloy.
- Clincher and Tubeless Compatible Rims.
- Matt UD Finish.
- 38mm deep, 26mm Wide.
- Fits 20, 21, 23, 25, 27mm Clincher And Tubeless Tyres.
- Reinforced Kevlar Hoop Insert (Shatter Proof).
- New Modern Brake Track Width: 26mm.
- Tyre Bead Inside To Inside: 19mm.
- Max Recommended Tyre Pressure: 120 psi.
Also Delivered With:
- ZUUS Carbon Specific Brake Pads.
- Cassette spacer for 8/9/10 speed.
- Spare of each spokes.
- Washer For Shimano 9,10 speed, no washer needed for 11 Speed.
- Rim Tape.
- Alloy ZUUS branded QR Skewers.